Listing filters filter_list

All Products11

close

Top Service Providers


What service do you need? SHOPPA ENQUERY

apps format_list_bulleted location_on
  • Open

    Fresh Grapefruit

    Grapefruit is low in calories and high in nutrients that contribute to skin ... a link between a person's levels of vitamin C and their intake of freshCultivation Type Common GMO, NaturalShelf Life 0-15 Days, 15-30 DaysGrade A, AAColor Natural-orange, OrangePackaging Type Plastic Carton, Plastic CratesFreezing Process Cool & Dry PlaceFeatures No Added Colour, No Artificial Flavour, No Preservatives, Non HarmfulPackaging size 0-25 Kg, 25-50 Kg, 10-25 KgPotassium 135 mg 3%Total Carbohydrate 11 g 3%Dietary fiber 1.6 g 6%Vitamin A 23%Vitamin C 52%Vitamin B-6 5%Part Fruit Currency: INR Min Order: Bulk Price : Ask for price
apps format_list_bulleted layers

#1 Business Directory and Service Provider

Shoppa holds millions of buyers who are willing to purchase the product at a negotiable rate. Enlist your business product and become Shoppa Seller right now.

Copyright © 2019-2021 Onlinks Web Services Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.( Shoppa.in)

question_answer